Mullanpur also known as New Chandigarh, is conceived by Jurong International of Singapore under the aegis of GMADA. New Chandigarh will have a unique land use mix with 386 acres being earmarked for Edu City, 413 acres for Medi-city, 75 acres for City Centre and 79 acres for Commercial Centre. Forthcoming attractions include state-of-the-art Cricket stadium and Academy. With ample open spaces and a salubrious environment, this project maintains a close relationship with life, here you will be nestled amidst a positive and green environment. The Palm, just zero kms from Chandigarh, is planned to be 300 acres of integrated township located in New Chandigarh and right next to Chandigarh – New Chandigarh barrier. The property’s strategic location ensures you stay connected, networked and in the midst of urban amenities.
With years of expertise and excellence in construction technologies, Manohar Infrastructure & Constructions Private Limited has laid out ambitious plans to develop world-class township in Mullanpur, also known as New Chandigarh. The upcoming 3000 crore project speaks volumes about the company’s commitment to quality. This mixed-use development 300 acre project with commercial (20) acres of commercial development) & residential project (250 acres of plotted development, 30 acres of residential development including group housing) is to be developed in 8 to 10 million square feet.Being touted as the next big thing in the region’s real estate sector, this township shall offer top-notch facilities & amenities. The Palm, will have in its fold, projects like Palm Springs, Palm Gardens, Palm Residency, Palm Central Bay, Palm Eco-city and commercial spaces like The Palm Downtown.
- Connectivity to Chandigarh via two 200′ wide arteries – Madhya Marg and Dakshin Marg.
- Proposed 70 Acre lake (to be developed by GMADA) flowing along the periphery of the project which would give a delightful feel to the plotted development.
- 60 Acre green belt nestling the township in a positive, green and natural environment.
- Pollution free environment. Site right in front of Shivalik mountain range having beautiful natural landscape.
- Chandigarh Airport – 16 km.
- Chandigarh Rly Station – 13 km.
- PGI & Punjab University – 04 km.
- Chandigarh ISBT & Sector 17 – 06 km