- a. Copy of PAN Card – Self Attested
- b. Residence proof (Driver’s License/Ration Card/Passport/Voters Id/AADHAAR) – Self Attested
- c. Passport-size photographs (Per Applicant)
- d. Cheque Book
- a. Copy of PAN Card of the Partnership Firm – attested by Partners
- b. Copy of Partnership Deed
- c. Authority letter from other Partners of the Partnership Firm to authorize the Partner who will be signing on the firm’s behalf
- d. Passport-size photographs (for Partner authorized to sign on behalf of Firm)
- e. Cheque Book
- a. Copy of PAN Card of the Company (Attested)
- b. Articles of Association & Memorandum of Agreement duly signed by the Company Authorities
- c. Board Resolution authorising the signatory of the Application Form to buy property on behalf of the Company
- d. Passport-size photographs (for Signatory authorized to buy property on behalf of Company)
- e. Cheque Book
- a. Copy of Individual’s passport/Copy of Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card
- b. 2 Passport-size photographs (Per Applicant)
- c. All cheque payments should be received from the NRE/NRO/FCNR account of the customer only, or via foreign remittance. Payment from third party accounts will not be acceptable
Generally, following conditions must be fulfilled:
- i. Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- ii. Salaried or self-employed with regular income
You can apply for the Home Loan even before you have selected your property or before the start of construction. You will get in -principle approval for the loan amount which will help you decide your budget and plan the purchase of house/flat.
There are two stages in the housing loan process
- 1. Sanction of the loan
- 2. Disbursement of the loan as per the progress of construction of the property.
i) All co-owners need to be co-applicants
ii) All co-applicants need not be co-owners.
Yes. Housing loans can be given to an individual provided he has the capacity to repay. The loans can be for same property (repairs/extension etc) or for different properties.
The NMI is income from all sources of an salaried individual It Includes:
- 1. The NMI from the salary of applicant
- 2. The NMI from the salary of co-applicant/spouse
- 3. The income from other sources like Rent from the existing/proposed flat, Agricultural income, Income from tuitions, other business etc.
In case of self employed/professional the NMI is Annual Income after deduction of income tax divided by 12 (as per I-T return) plus other income as above.
Upto 80% Loan of Agreement Value only.